Sunday 15 May 2011

ABC.....Finished




















































Completed illustrations

So here they are ,my final images of the ABC that I have been working on all this time. Im ready now to choose the 8 that I will frame and put into the exhibition. Rather exciting!
It,s not over for me yet though as I have so much more I want to do before the handing in date. That includes posters of my letters, cards and sketchbook work but thats fun stuff to do anyway.
Im a little disapointed in my photography of the whole piece sorry! I don't think they have come out too brilliantly which excludes some of the detail. I think untill I actually scan them in that will be the case anyway and I did'nt have that kind of time whilst doing this blog but I certainly will at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment