Sunday 20 March 2011

Back to printroom.....





 screenprints of alphabet

Last week I spent more time back in the printroom finalising my finished alphabet letters for my end product. I chose the font and developed the screens ready to print Thursday and Friday .Was a tight squeeze in the printroom unfortunately as there was an induction wth some classes in the other years but I did a little ducking and diving around the old printroom inbetween to get what I wanted.
I produced loads of letters in various colours and Im so pleased with the end result. Above are just a couple of examples of some colour co-ordinations. Now its the exciting bit ....when i get to choose which letter goes with with final image!
I printed a little extra to make alphabet cards to sell in the shop.Im also going to make some alphabet posters and scan them in to produce some promotional material towards the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment